Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chayanne en Enredados, Clips, Clips, and More Clips!



I thought it was time that Pandora's Caja gathered together as many of the "Enredados" clips as possible in one place. The clips that I posted below aren't all of the videos related to "Enredados", but they are the ones that have Chayanne's voice in the Flynn Rider role.

The English version sound track to "Tangled" is already available on Amazon, iTunes etc. I've been checking, but as of right now the Spanish version of the "Enredados" sound track is not available for purchase. But as always, we will try and stay current on anything Chayanne.

Walt Disney Studios LA Channel on YouTube is the place you want to be to stay on top of everything "Enredados". Subscribe to the channel so you don't miss anything!!

This first video is the song "Veo En Ti La Luz" (I See The Light)  - fair warning, this clip isn't from Disney Studios, so the quality isn't very good. But Chayanne and Dana are stunning.
Sit back relax and enjoy the magic of Disney....and Chayanne

~Peace

















1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until I can watch the entire film in Spanish. I haven't seen it in English. The voice that makes my heart smile in my favorite fairy tale. How heavenly.

    ReplyDelete