Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chayanne: "Sex with love is enjoyed triple" Say It "Papacito"!


There are times when being language impaired can really get a girl down. The other night when Chayanne was being interviewed by Susan Gimenez on the celebration for her 3000th show there were only 4 words that I understood "Vanessa Williams" (2), Sex, and Amour...I know really sad right...anyway! *SMILE* I knew the interview must have been really fun because Chayanne broke out into that really adorable smile that he has and started blushing.









Below is a cute little article that gives the just of that frisky little interview...And listen Vanessa, I ain't mad at'cha sista....when Chayanne starts throwing his sexy around ANYBODY can get weak! So just between us girls...come on, you can tell me! Ok you can keep your secrets....for now *WINK* 


~Peace

"With his mischievous to the surface, Chayanne was interviewed a few days ago on tour in South America and did not escape the questions your little bawdy and above all very sexual.

But as usual, the Puerto Rican singer had no trouble answering and every one of them, such as confessed that he had debuted in sex with two women, a man considered to be sexually active despite constant touring I have too much time away from his family. 

Even hinted that when he starred in a movie with Vanessa Williams, the singer and actress she had hinted on several occasions.

But the questions became more direct and Chayanne did not pull the body with his answers, although he blushed when answering whether he was more important to love or sex. 

"Sex is very rich, to deny it, but there is no doubt that sex with love is enjoying triple. I prefer the combination of both," he said with his usual smile that goes from ear to ear.
 
Chayanne is married for a long year with the Venezuelan Marilisa Maronese and though he has hinted more than once that could have been unfaithful to his wife, the truth is never found and his life has been far to the scandals."  

The original article can be found on Celestrellas 

4 comments:

  1. This is why Chayanne is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Pandora, I'm going to be a trouble maker here (smile)...honestly, I've watched this interview and replayed the Vanessa Williams part three times now. I SWEAR he looks downright frightened when Susana mentions her name..ha! It's pretty funny...but this is a great interview. Like you, I catch, perhaps, three words in every sentence and am trying to string it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~I missed the look when she talked about Vanessa..I'm going to have to watch it again! I would have looked frightened to! Not only was Vanessa married during that time, but sista's no joke, I'm sure he doesn't want her to get twisted hearing her name come up! LOL What do you say me and you learn some Spanish! Thanks for opening the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny. Perhaps the frightened look was more like...oh no, not again! At any rate, I enjoyed the interview. I think we SHOULD learn the language;I'm on a quest to be fluent in another language soon! Thanks for the great blog.

    ReplyDelete