Monday, August 30, 2010

Chayanne's "No Hay Imposible Tour" The Encore!


 Well...if Ticket Master says it...it must be true.....right? I'm about to get in my car the other day and my cell phone allerts me that I have just gotten an email...well being the Chayanne fan that I am I pick up my phone to check it, after all what kind of fan would I be if I missed a Chay tweet or email notification! I have to tell you it was one of the best emails that I've received in a long time.



If you've been keeping up with my blog posts as I hope that you have, you know that in June I attended my very first Chayanne concert. I had been told that one Chayanne concert is never enough! I figured I got to see one...I can be happy with that. But I found myself hoping and praying that Chayanne would bring his "No Hay Imposible" tour back east on the second leg of the US tour.  Well somebody up there likes me!!! The subject line of my email was "Otra Vez", how cute is that?! Thank you Chica! - Un Beso! In the message there was a link and the words "Good luck with seats! Let me know what you find!" I clicked the link, the Ticket Master website came up and I saw it!

Chayanne
November 26, Friday
Trump Taj Mahal
Atlantic City, NJ
9:00 pm 
Tickets go on sale to General Public on 09/02 12:00 noon, 
and the prices for tickets range from  US $67.50 - US $107.50. 
There was no Fan club pre-sale listed

Needless to say the wheels in my mind are already turning...I'm going to do my best to get to another Chayanne concert...this time, I'm going in as a prophyte instead of a neophyte....I'm going to be prepared.

What am I hoping for a second Chayanne concert experience.....this time....I'm getting it all in before the clock strikes midnight *wink*

The other dates that are listed on Ticket Master so far for the second leg of the tour are the following:

November 11, Thursday
Honda Center
Anaheim, CA
8:00 pm

November 24, Wednesday
Allstate Arena
Rosemont, IL
9:00 pm

December 3, Friday
Verizon Theater at Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie, TX
9:00 pm

Please make sure that you keep checking Ticket Master for any changes!

A Chayanne concert is truly like the best piece of chocolate...you can't stop with just one!
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment