Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's The Sexiest Thing You've Done With Your Mouth!

Now this is a question that more fans than you can shake a stick at would love to ask Chayanne! I've watched alot of interviews, and I haven't seen one yet that is as HOTTT as this one! But go figure...we're talking about mouths people!

My girl asks Chayanne some really great questions, and he gives some really surprising answers!But what else can you expect? Mr. Hottie himself gives us a song titled "Tu Boca", gives us sneek peeks of his new video on TwitVid...this interview HAD TO BE GOOD!

"Hey Chayanne, just in case you happen to read my blog, just know one thing...I like "Tu Boca" ESSSSSSO!"

The original language and English Translation for this interview were lovingly done by Bariloche! Love You Chica!

Enjoy!




MC:  Speak to me of the perfect mouth

C:  To me the perfect mouth smiles, it’s a mount that has… beautiful words.  There’s no one type.  It’s a carneous mouth, it's a thin mouth.  Ha ha and I am looking at your eyes, no?

MC:  Thank you.  So you like mouths that…

C:  That are beautiful

MC:  Thank you.  So then do you prefer them carneous or thin?

C: Ehhh… I don’t have…. I don't have…

MC:  Don't be diplomatic

C:  No, it’s that….

MC:  You cannot tell me that you like a thin mouth more than a carneous one.  I will not believe that

C:  Well, you apparently know my tastes… ehhh… I love mouths.

MC:  But do you like them Angelina Jolie style, for example?

C:  It's that I cannot define it.  It’s a different mouth.  It’s a bit more carneous than the normal.  It's in the middle.  Whewwwww

MC: What is the best thing a mouth can do?

C:  The best thing a mouth can do is… Kiss

MC: and what is the sexiest thing that a mouth has done to you?

C:  Ayyy… that came out from the dawn… the sexiest thing that someone has done to me with a mouth has been a whisper in my ear.  Haha.  A kiss, a kiss.  The sexiest thing has been a kiss.  Small kisses, big kisses…

MC:  And what is the perfect kiss that a mouth can give?  The ideal kiss for you?

C:  The ideal kiss has transitions. 

MC:  Transitions?  Explain

C: Soft transitions… starts moving…. Soft in movement

MC:  And then grows?

C:  It grows and that comes from love, from desire.  With want.  Not a kiss you give for giving.  But you have to feel it.  Feel it inside so that it transmits and becomes something else

MC:  They say the eyes are the mirrors of the soul, I think the mouth can be too

C:  The mouth can show you many things

MC:  Well look, us women like mouths too.  I want you to tell me what is the sexiest thing you do with yours.

C:  Maria Celeste… What do I do??? I think that…

MC:  Sing?

C:  Sing!!!!!

MC:  See, I threw in the towel for you.  I am such a good person!

C:  Thank god!

MC: How I make you suffer…

C:  I see that… Makeup!

MC:  The man is sweating!

C:  I am sweating.  No, but I think that a kiss… I think a kiss is the sexiest thing one can give.

MC:  Just the way it can provoke passion y can provoke the opposite.  Imagine you see a woman with those collagen or silicone injected lips, what does that provoke in you?

C: I think that if the person is happy then I am happy for that person… but… there should be a certain limit or prevent it from disfiguring

MC: Ok.  I agree with that.  They also say that the fish dies by his mouth.  Does it bother you when a woman is a gossiper, for example if she talks a lot?

C:  No, it doesn’t bother me.  But I'd say… it depends on the moment.  If this woman is talking to me then the conversation might be seen differently from another's eyes, probably not the same as she sees herself

MC: Would you recommend to her that in a closed mouth no flies enter?

C:  I would recommend that in a closed mouth no flies enter…

MC:  The mouth is also used for eating

C:  Correct

MC:  Are you one of those men who prefer women eat like truck drivers or like little birds?

C:  I like when they eat… the way they eat.  Hahaha.  But they have to do it with want, with desire… I think it’s all a combination because I don't think eating like a bird is fulfilling… it should be a combination between birdie and truck driver.  Eating like a birdie seems to me to be uncomfortable.... and how?

MC:  And inhibited.

C:  Exactly, inhibited and then like a truck driver is more (facial expression)… I think there is always a balance.

MC:  But if she eats like a truck driver and keeps skinny and in shape, then she enjoys life

C:  Exactly.  Everything is a balance.  Let her eat like a birdie or truck driver at its given time.

MC:  My conclusion after this interview is that you basically like all types of women.  You don't disregard any of them.  I tried.

C:  Yup.  I don't disregard anyone in the sense that women like all human beings have something to offer.  So I think that if you have a very thin mouth you have other great qualities.  If you have a carneous mouth you too have other grand qualities and beautiful.  It all depends on having a balance and seeing beauty in all.

MC:  God bless your mouth and give me a kiss with that mouth of yours, I love you very much

C:  Thank you


 
MC: Hablame de tu boca perfecta.

C: Para mi es un boca que sonrie, una boca que es… que tiene…. Bonitas palabras.  Es que no hay un tipo.  Esta la boca carnosa, esta la boca un poco mas fina.  Ha-ha y yo te miro los ojos no

MC: Gracias, gracias.  O sea que te gusta la boca…

C: La boca bella.

MC: Gracias.  Pero te gustan entonces prefieres carnosas o finas?

C: Eh… no tengo…. No tengo…

MC: No seas diplomatico

C: No pero es que…

MC: No no tu no me puedes decir a mi que te gusta una boca fina mas que una carnosa.  Eso no te lo voy a creer

C: Bueno hay lo dijiste tu. Yo ya se tus gustos… ehhh… me gustan las bocas. 

MC: Pero te gustan asi, a lo Angelina Jolie por ejemplo?

C: Es que no la puedo descatar.  Es una boca diferente.  Es  un poco mas carnosa, de lo normal.  En el termino medio me gustan las bocas.  Whewwww

MC: Que es lo mejor que puede hacer una boca?

C: Lo mejor que puede hacer una boca es… un beso. 

MC: Y que es lo mas sexy que te han hecho a ti con una boca?

C: Ayyy… Ese ahi salio del alba… Lo mas sexy que me han hecho a mi con una boca es una palabra al oido.  Haha.  Un beso, un beso.  Lo mas sexy que me han hecho con una boca ha sido un beso.  Besos pequenos, besos grandes. 

MC: Y cual es el beso perfecto que uno puede dar con una boca?  Para ti, el beso ideal?

C: El beso ideal es el beso que tiene transisiones.  Ese es el beso ideal

MC: Transisiones como, explicame.

C: Tansisiones suaves… haha… se pone a moverse… suave con movimiento.

MC: Que van creciendo?

C: Que van creciendo y que vengan con amor, con deseo.  Con gusto.  No un beso que des por darlo.  Si no que lo sientas.  Pero que lo sientas adrentro y cuando lo transmitas ya es otra cosa.

MC: Dicen que los ojos son el espejo del alma pero creo que la boca tambien lo puede ser.

C: La boca te demuestra muchas cosas.

MC: Bueno mira, a nosotras las mujeres nos encantan las bocas.  Yo quiero que me digas que es lo mas sexy que tu haces con la boca.

C:  Maria Celeste.. Que yo hago con la boca?? No se…. Yo creo que…

MC: Cantar?

C: Cantar! 

MC: Ay te tire la toalla, que buena gente soy! Mira que yo tengo un gran corazon

C: Gracias a Dios

MC: Como te hago sufrir.

C: Ya veo!  Makeup!!!

MC: Esta sudando el hombre!

C: Estoy sudando.  No yo creo que un beso.  Yo creo que un beso es lo mas sexy que uno puede dar.

MC: Asi como una boca puede provocar pasiones, una boca puede provocar lo opuesto.  Yo me imagino que si tu ves una mujer que tenga en los labios el colageno y la silicona, que te causa eso?

C: Me causa que si la persona es feliz, voy a estar feliz por esa persona… pero… no se hay que tener ciertos limites, o que no pase a desfigurar.

MC: Ok.  Esta bien yo estoy de acuerdo con eso.  Tambien dice que el pez muere por la boca.  A ti te molesta si una mujer es chismosa por ejemplo si habla mucho

C: No, no me molesta.  Pero le diria…depende del momento.  Si esa mujer habla mucho y esta conmigo entonces seria la conversasion la que le diria como se ve ante los ojos de los demas que quizas no se ve ella. 

MC: Le aconsejarias que en boca cerrada no entran moscas?

C: Le aconsejaria que en boca cerrada no entran moscas…

MC: La boca tambien se una para comer

C: Correcto.

MC: Tu eres de los hombres que le gustan las mujeres que comen como camionero o las que comen como pajaritos?

C: A mi me gusta que coman… como comen.  Hahaha  pero que lo hagan con gusto, con deseo… Este yo creo que todo es una combinacion, porque no creo que como pajarito se este realizando.  Deberia de tener la combinacion de pajarito y camionero.  Haha es que pajarito me da la impresion que es muy pequenito y muy incomodo.  y que.. como?

MC: como que esta inhibida. 

C:  exacto si come como pajarito esta inhibida y si come como camionero esta (facial expresion).. Yo creo que el balance siempre.

MC: Pero si como camionero, esta flaca y en shape, se nota que disfruta la vida. 

C: Exacto. Todo es balance que coma como pajarito o camionero de acuerdo a su momento.

MC: Mi conclusion despues de esta entrevista sobre la boca es que basicament te gustan todas las mujeres.  Porque descartas ninguna.. Mira que trate.

C: Es asi.  Yo no las descarto a ningunas en el sentido que todas las mujeres commo todos los seres humanos tenemos algo que ofrecer.  Y por eso yo digo que si tienes la boca finita has de tener otras cualidades que son grandes.  Si tienes la boca carnosa, tambien tienes otras cualidades que son muy grandes y bellas.  todo depende pero yo creo que hay un balance y una belleza en todo. 

MC: Bueno pues bendita tu boca y dame un beso con esa boca que te quiero mucho.

C:  Gracias.

1 comment:

  1. Gracias por esta Nota!
    Super Interesante todo lo que diga Chayanne !!!

    Gracias por todo este material que Nos deja Sin Palabras...

    CariƱos

    Andrea de Argentina

    ReplyDelete