Thursday, March 4, 2010

Chayanne...At The Speed Of Light



I've come to the realization that there is no way I'm going to be able to keep up with all the things that are going on! (Feast...or famine? I would rather have the feast! Chayanne has no calories! Great for the hips) Any way, I'm trying to do the best I can to keep up....let's see if I can give you a flash recap of the last week......

"No Hay Imposible" Chayanne's new CD dropped! ("Mi Enamore de Ti" is currently on the Latin Billboards at number 6 and climbing!)

Chayanne has announced the first leg of his "No Hay Imposible" tour schedule...


Chayanne da comienzo a su gira de Estados Unidos “No Hay Imposibles Tour 2010” con una pre-venta especial para fans de Chayanne International Fan Club.
La pre-venta para el fan club sera SOLAMENTE este 4 de marzo, 2010 en www.ticketmater.com el codigo para la pre-venta es tuboca223

A continuaciĆ³n las primeras fechas de la gira
Los Ɓngeles, CA -Gibson Amhitheater, 13 de mayo
San Jose, CA
 -  HP Pavillion, 15 de mayo
San Diego, CA
 - San Diego Sports Arena,23 de mayo
Miami, FL
 - American Airlines Arena, 4 de junio
Atlanta, GA
 – Gwinnett Arena, 6 de junio

Chayanne kicks off his “No Hay Imposibles Tour 2010” with a special ticket pre-sale for Chayanne International Fan Club Members.  The pre-sale for the fan club will be ONLY on March 4th, 2010 via www.ticketmaster.com, the passcode for the Fan Club pre-sale is tuboca223

Below are the dates for first leg of the tour
Los Angeles, CA -Gibson Amhitheater,May 13
San Jose, CA
 -  HP Pavillion, May 15
San Diego, CA
 - San Diego Sports Arena,May 23
Miami, FL
 - American Airlines Arena,June 4
Atlanta, GA
 – Gwinnett Arena, June 6


I'm here to tell you now...if you missed the pre-sales event that started today....you are up a creek with out a paddle....oh yes there are tickets left, but all the good seats are gone! The Twibe was on fire with activity this morning about who was going to buy tickets where, etc....

There are some Twibe members that are going to be going to several cities to see our beloved Chayann in concert. 

Chayanne has also been doing radio interview after radio interview...even though he Tweeted that he caught a cold....Take care of that cold Papicito...we need you well!

I will write a different post with some of the questions from the interviews that Chayanne has done this week...I told you, just too much to put in one blogpost!

Goce!

2 comments:

  1. This man is ON FIRE!! I got my tickets for 3 concerts in California! So HAPPY he decided to begin his tour in my state!

    I am one happy TWIBE member! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are one happy Twibe member! I can't wait to hear all about the concert! Take some pics for us! Besitos!

    ReplyDelete