Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Chayanne does not lose his attraction… musically

Lo invitaron a ser parte de la telenovela Corazón salvaje, pero no aceptó para continuar concentrado en la música. (Primera Hora / Enviado especial / Pipo Reyes)
This is a really cute interview that can be found on Primera Hora.com . I have posted the English translation of the article that accompanies the video, that was so lovingly done by Chaygal. If you would like to read the original interview interview in Spanish, please visit the Primera Hora.com web site. There is also a really nice video of the interview.



"They invited him to be part of the soap opera Corazón salvaje, but he did not accept to continue concentrating his music.
 
Primera Hour / special Envoy / Potbellied Kings) Monday, February 1, 2010 Rosalina Marrero-Rodriguez / First Hour Miami. 
 
Chayanne does not change.  Not only his crafty smile and that natural sensuality that causes female sighs are intact -even now with the maturity of his 41 years of age-, but his next record delivery maintains that combination of romance and energy that identifies him. 
 
No hay imposibles is the title of the project that appeared on the radio at the end of last year with the single Me enamoré de ti (song of the soap opera Corazón salvaje) and with the one that bets to continue solidifying his career in Latin America and Europe .
 
"It is romantic, but it is my framework, the romantic songs and the songs of rhythm that are, like I say, pa' move the bones", details the singer from his office in Miami . 
 
"I worked with Wise; it is not the kind of thing that he has been doing, that is pop music with influences of other rhythms, unique like the previous one was with influences of other rhythms, with influences of a little rock and this is with influences of the rhythms of the Caribbean, more islanders, but within which  is Chayanne". 
 
The title of the disk is shared with a theme that denotes the preoccupation of the artist by the events that afflict the world.
 
"In some way (I wanted) to send a positive message for everything that is happening, in Haiti, the natural disasters, the world economy… we are living difficult moments but one must look ahead", he maintains. 
 
The darling of San Lorenzo participated in all the creative phases of the album, that includes lyrics of new composers like Pablo Otondo, and others that are better known like René Toledo and Sebastián Krys.  He recorded it between Los Angeles , Miami and Puerto Rico . 
 
"The plan is always to work the way you like, to transmit through this sound what I feel, that is my framework, to continue singing about love and to spread it in those countries", adds. 
 
This production, that will see light in the market February 23, will occupy the artist throughout this year. 
 
Concerts?  As soon as in May, the interpreter of Salomé will return again to the platforms.  He does not know when he will come to Puerto Rico , but when he does, it will be "with more nerves than in no other place, because they are your countrymen, because it where your family is. ..”. 
 
For Chayanne, during his 31 years of artistic path he has lived him with the same intensity that is natural. 
 
"I have worked and I have enjoyed in something I am passionate about, that for very few times I have seen as work", says the user of the social network Twitter. 
 
"When you look back see that there has been a life, that has been your life, that is on the Internet, that is in a video, or your life that is on different disks and in parallel I see I have grown". 
 
"I imagine that I will have lost many thing on a family level, that I tried to feed in each space free that I have, but also I have earned so many beautiful things that life and career have given me and where it has taken me, that I have lived it with gratitude for how I am and where I am", he expressed with the humility that characterizes it. 
 
The singer, who visited Puerto Rico during Christmas, says he felt equal at the full family level.  As the dad of Lorenzo Valentino and Isadora Sofía he confesses that "absolute communication" has been the key tool to handling that facet.  Having more children, "is not in plans", he assured us among laughter. 
 
Chayanne will be in Mexico these days, as part of his promotional commitment.  In that country he also attends to a new business: a perfume, one that he did not give many details, but with his glance suggested that many will soon be able to smell like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment