Friday, January 15, 2010

"I Can Feel It Comin In The Air Tonight"......

It's starting like the great avalanche....first there's just this faint sound in the back ground....then you feel the ground start shaking just a little. The sound in the distance starts to get louder and sounds closer and closer.....and there it is!

Chayanne released his first single, "Mi Enamore de Ti", which is doing killer on the airwaves.  We already now that the CD "No Hay Imposible" is coming out in February.....

Now we know that Chayanne is getting those dance moves together! New CD....working on some of the old and some new dance moves...there must be something great on the way! Possible a tour? I hope so, I'm wishing so!

Chayanne, being the man of the people that he is, along with his long-time friend and choreographer, Nancy O'Meara, being the fun loving person that she is, has bee kind enough to send us TwitPics and TwitVids of Chayanne last couple of days of rehearsals.

I feel as if they have found a way to give each of us the coveted back-stage pass into what really goes on behind the scenes. I don't know about you, but this is extremely exciting for me, and I'm going to enjoy every minute!

~Goce!

The videos came from Chay Anniee! 




This is the English translation of the video:

We’ve just finished a day of rehearsals with Nancy O’meara. We were only rehearsing the process of remembering the show…. I’m tired... just a little bit. But not physically. It’s the mind that’s working constantly with everything plus the interviews. We were speaking of the interviews that tire you when you are going to into choreographed rehearsals. But I’m fine… And we’re ready to rock! *WINK*

The translation was provided by Bariloche!





This is the English Translation:

Aqui estamos ... we're here

Aqui estamos, digo estamos, porque no estoy solo,sigo con Nancy ... we're here, I say "we're" here, because I'm not alone, I'm still here with Nancy

Estamos en ensayos, estoy memorizando ... we are here at rehearsal, I am memorizing

Estoy memorizando la parte de "Torero" ... I am memorizing this part of "Torero"

Que en ensayo se que se aprende mucho, a mi tambien ... You know that in practice you learn a lot, me too

Seguimos mas adelante ... We will continue now

Un besito ... a kiss

This translation was provided by RosaRF!

No comments:

Post a Comment