Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chayanne Leaves Us With A Kiss



I'm sure that by now all you Chayanne fans have done all your research on all the great things that are about to unfold in the world of Chayanne, so I'm sure that you know that you can pre-order his new CD "No Hay Imposible" as well as "Chayanne es Gabriel from our beloved Amazon.com. However, I also know that all of us die-hard fans have already made their pre-orders and are waiting as best we can for the day that we get that confirmation email saying that your order has been shipped!

(Tell the truth though, how many of you chose the express shipping? Now that's what I'm talking about!)

Anyway, as I was browsing around Amazon.com for the umpteenth time, I did notice that if you order the two together there is a slight price break.



So for those of you who haven't placed your orders yet, try and take advantage of the price break, it's so worth it!

Gabriel is being released for shipping on February 9, 2010, and No Hay Imposible is scheduled for release on February 23, 2010.

Thanks Chayanne, we'll take that kiss and here's two right back atcha!

~Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment