Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chayanne Fans Were Waiting To Exhale! Si No Estas Bellisimo!

I would dare to say that "Si No Estas" is one of Chayanne's best videos to date. Now that is purely my opinion, others may disagree, and that's cool....but I'm sticking by my guns! LOL

Directed by Gustavo Garzon, the same genius mind that was behind 'Tu Boca, gave us an incredibly poignant and breathtaking piece of film work.

Last night you could almost hear the collective exhale of millions of Chayanne fans as they watched the debut of "Si No Estas" on Univisions "Premir Impacto", some watched on their tv's some watch on their computers, thanks JustinTV! (And thank you Rosa!!) Ok ...so I was watching on both....I like Chayanne in stereo, so sue me! *smile*

The lyrics from the song say, "Si no estás, No se nada de mi, El tiempo retrocede, Algo falta, lo siento, me duele..." (If you're gone, I  know nothing of me, Time retrocedes,Something is missing, I feel it, It hurts me)


So time slows down to a crawl in this man's life because his love isn't there, she's gone. Chayanne doesn't get the girl is this video....so sad, I do love a happy ending....but then again when we get to the end of the song apparently she's still gone.......


In this case art does not imitate life! I don't think I know of any woman in her right mind that wouldn't go back to her man, especially if he looked like Chayanne, and sang this song like Chayanne....Sister girl, the man was beggin! *smh* Anyway enough of me and my ramblings, just in case you missed it last night enjoy, and don't forget this video will be available for purchase on iTunes on October 19






Me atrevería a decir que "Si No Estás" es uno de los mejores videos de Chayanne hasta la fecha. Ahora que es puramente mi opinión, otros pueden estar en desacuerdo, y eso es genial .... pero me quedo por mis pistolas! LOL
Dirigido por Gustavo Garzón, la mente mismo genio que estuvo detrás de 'Tu Boca, nos dio una pieza increíblemente conmovedor e impresionante de trabajo en el cine.
Ayer por la noche casi se podía oír la exhalación colectiva de millones de fans de Chayanne, ya que vio el debut de "Si no ESTAS" de Univision en "Premir Impacto", algunos vieron en su televisión de algunos de seguimiento en sus equipos, gracias JustinTV! (Y gracias Rosa!) Ok ... así que yo estaba viendo a ambos .... me gusta Chayanne en estéreo, por lo que demandar a mí! * Sonrisa *
La letra de la canción dice, "Si No Estás, no en sí nada de mi, retroceder El Tiempo, Falta Algo, lo siento, me duele ..." (Si te has ido, no sé nada de mí, retrocede el tiempo, algo que falta, lo siento, me duele)
Así que el tiempo se ralentiza a paso de tortuga en la vida de este hombre, porque su amor no está allí, ella se ha ido. Chayanne no conseguir a la chica de este vídeo .... es tan triste, a mi me gusta un final feliz .... pero luego otra vez cuando llegamos a la final de la canción al parecer ella sigue desaparecido .......
En este caso el arte no imita a la vida! No creo que sé de ninguna mujer en su sano juicio que no volvería a su hombre, especialmente si se parecía a Chayanne, y cantó esta canción como Chayanne .... hermana chica, el hombre fue comenzar! * * SMH De todos modos lo suficiente de mí y de mis divagaciones, por si acaso te lo perdiste ayer por la noche disfrutar, y no se olvide de este vídeo estará disponible para su compra en iTunes el 19 de Octubre.

































 














2 comments:

  1. Wooooooow!!!!
    Thank you!!!!SO MACH!!!
    Thanks for your great work, I was able to watch this video.

    I'm so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooooo glad you got to see it!!! are you able to purchase from iTunes? The video will be available on October 19th! It just took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete