Friday, February 11, 2011

Chayanne Fights To Maintain His Great Love


You know what's so incredible about this interview? Chayanne is the real deal...how many people are going to sit with someone and talk about things like this...this way? Not many.....I appreciate that about Chayanne, he's just a real, very real person who's willing to share his inner self with his fans, his loves. Now please don't get confused....his "Great Love" is his lovely and charming wife Marilisa.....and that's what's so great about the whole thing. Chayanne shares a special part of himself and his love with all of his fans, and Marilisa is right there, being gracious and kind enough to us to allow us to share in just a small part of what she has every day. 

~Chayanne don't you worry...your fans, your true fans will always love you and what you do. All the creativity, passion, and love that you put into your music shines through like the morning sun through a perfect diamond....it doesn't just stream into one place...it breaks into rainbow colored rays of warmth that can envelope the entire world.

For the rest of you enjoy this incredibly beautiful article, just in time for Valentine's Day!

~Peace

Translation by Candela
Media Research By Fantasia


Chayanne Fights To Maintain His Great Love

The loss of his "great love" is a recurrent fear for Chayanne.  The artist, for whom “there are no impossibles”" focuses on the positive side of things, but does not elude the possibility of disenchantment.

The dissolution of the romance that he has maintained with his fans for 32 years is one of the greatest fears of the singer, who assures lives to please in symbiosis with those who energize him with their applause. 

"The fear always is always there.  I try not to think about it, but if the public is not happy, the fact that I could loose that great love really scares me”, confessed the singer of “Ni No Estas”, who by the way will be celebrating Valentine’s Day between Puerto Rico and Miami.

The 42 year old, born under the sign of Cancer, is married to Marilisa Marronesse for about 15 years and are parents to Lorenzo, 13, and Isadora 10.  He rules out the idea of having more children, “I will remain with just two children”.  But he will keep working and feeding his relationship with his wife, even though astrologers foretell and predict a stormy year in his marriage.   


"One must keep watering and feeding the garden so that the flowers don’t wilt.  People will always have something to say, but you have to fight so things can go right”, replied Chayanne as he also mentioned that he always reads his horoscope, but at the same time “I take everything very positive and try to do things correctly so that all turns out well”.

Conscious to his infallible smile, Chayanne sings without personal or professional remorse and is partisan to change.    

"I am not reluctant to change.  Inside my music genre, which is pop, I have the opportunity to do fusions with other rhythms and on stage I achieve my risqué style with great physical effort”, said Chayanne who also mentioned that his new album will be “different” but with the same essence.

"Each time that you make a decision there is a risk involved.  The risk comes when you accept and say I am going in that direction, because there is no going back", commented. 

If it could travel back in the time, I would revisit my childhood.  "Those outings to the nearby dam, to Yunque with my parents and now I do the same thing with my kids in the caves of Camuy.  I yearn for my grandparents, for both of them, on both my mom’s and dad’s side.  I lived so many beautiful moments….those times that I played dominoes in which my dad and grandfather taught me how to play the game.   
  
Being family oriented is an intrinsic element in the call of the "Boricua bullfighter".  Feeling weakness from his brothers, Elliot and Emanoel, who is running for mayor of San Lorenzo as part of the New Progressive Party, the artist does extensify this fraternity to his followers. 

"I come with all that emotion, not pressure; just agitation", he explained as he spoke about his commitments this Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the Theater José Miguel Agrelot as part of the tour "No Hay Imposibles".  It will be the first time that he will present his complete show in this venue.   

"This is where I was born, where my family lives, my neighbors, my people.  They are three generations that will be going to see me".  Elmer Figueroa, his real name, who arrived yesterday on the island, told us about his performance “We added so much more, the stage is bigger, there is more lighting, and more special effects". 

In terms of content, there will be "a tribute to the music of Puerto Rico”, without leaving behind the songs from his most recent album and his symbolic successes as "Completamente Enamorados, ‘Dejaria Todo”, ‘Tu Pirata Soy Yo”, and “Provocame”, among others.   

Focusing on his proposal he states exactly what he considers his greater contribution to pop music.  "Not that other artists haven’t done it or will stop doing it, but when you sing about love and about being positive, there are no impossibles”.

In the framework of the message that he gave the governor, Luis Fortuño yesterday, the singer expressed one of his biggest worries.  "Education is the future of Puerto Rico and I am always going to incline towards the children". 

Chayanne, who has just visited Mexico for a second time with his tour and carried out six dates in the National Audience of the Aztec capital, has in his agenda a third stop.  The festivals of Viña Del Mar in Chile, Dominican Republic, Aruba and Colombia, among others are all on the agenda as well as other concerts that will extend his tour until June. 

The possibility for "Brizza", his exclusive male fragrance from Fuller Cosmetics, being distributed in the island, is under negotiations. 

He ends by saying that a good slice of avocado, rice with beans and coquito (a puertorrican drink) are the cravings that he can satisfy only here in Puerto Rico”.

No comments:

Post a Comment