Friday, November 5, 2010

Pandora's Chayanne Follow Friday!

Just a little something I picked up from Twitter *smiling* I wanted to leave with a little something to get you Friday Chayfest going. These are some of my favorite Chayanne videos. Have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend.




" I love watching the sister get down with Papi in this video...I always wonder what her name is and what happened to her...I love Chayanne in leather pants, don't you? I know you do *wink*"




This video is a great blend of BIG sexy and out right fun. I love looking and all the diversity...sweet! (I also like how we get some peeks under that shirt Chayanne's wearing LOL!




This is a great dance video to..I'm loving Chayanne's hair in this vid...don't you just want to put your fingers in it!




What would a Chayfest be without "Tu Boca"....

2 comments:

  1. Boom Boom is one of my faves, for all the reasons you described! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baila Baila is def. my ultimate favorite of his dance videos!

    ReplyDelete