Monday, September 6, 2010

Holiday Present! Chayanne Films Next Video "Si No Estas"

The Tweet can this morning my time..probably late afternoon where Chayanne is...but the tweet gifts came rolling in. Chayanne told the twibe that today he's filming his next music video, "Si No Estas". I can't tell you how excited I am. I was just searching through iTunes the other day, looking to add some new sights or sounds to my library, and I was wishing that Chayanne would give us his next music video. Voila!

To read more click here



If you've been keeping up with my blog posts, you know that "Si No Estas" is one of my favorites from "No Hay Imposible". Here's the link to an article that talks about the video shoot. Chayanne graba el vídeo de "Si no estás" por las calles de Madrid

Many thanks to my "photo angel" who helps to keep me knee deep in all the fresh Chayanne pictures floating around! And the greatest of thanks to Chayanne for showing us so much love......back at'cha Chay!



1 comment:

  1. Hola

    Me llamo Cristina soy administradora de un directorio web/blog. Tengo que decir que me ha gustado su página y le felicito por hacer un buen trabajo. Por ello, me encantaría contar con tu sitio en mi directorio, consiguiendo que mis visitantes entren también en su web.

    Si estás de acuerdo. Házmelo saber a cristina.cister@hotmail.com

    Suerte con tu web! :)
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete