Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chayanne's On DIRECTV - Backstage Behind the Scenes, Interview and More!

 
I was reading my Chayanne Google Notices as I do every day and I came across an article that was posted on MELODIKA.net , and I quote “This exclusive DIRECTV special will allow our viewers to see Chayanne like he has never been seen before,” said Euridice Ventura, senior manager of Marketing for DIRECTV Más, and Emmy Award-winning executive producer of the special.

To read more click here


“DIRECTV customers will have an all-access pass as Chayanne performs his most popular hits on stage, takes viewers backstage for behind-the-scenes footage, and discusses his impressive career through exclusive interviews.”...DIRECTV’s The 101 Network is proud to present “No Hay Imposibles” in this all-access special on DIRECTV’s The 101 Network. The exclusive special will include personal interviews, rare backstage footage and original content in addition to the concert performance."

Did you catch that peeps? Not only are we going to be able to see Chayanne's amazing perfromance, BUT we're going to be privileged to a backstage behind the scenes, exclusive interview (who doesn't love to hearing Chayanne speaking in Espanol, English...shoot I'll even take Pig Latin!), but there will also be "original content! That's means there's going to be a whole lot of TV watching going on on Monday, September 13, 2010.

I know my fairy Chaymother will on the case!

Do yourselves a favor....don't miss it!!!

Peace!

3 comments:

  1. AARRRGH! I have DISH Network, not DirectTV! I wonder if there will be a way to see it some other way after it airs. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have another cable channel as well until about three months prior to Chayanne es Gabriel came out. Do you know anyone that has DirectTV? I would hate for you to miss it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, can you send me an email? PandorasCaja@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete