Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chayanne Prooves "Nothing Is Impossible" Not Even Enjoying VIVO Again!

Any Chayanne fan that had access to DRIECTV was glued to the tube last night promptly at 9 pm est. I know I was! I had planned my day around watching Chayanne, "No Hay Imposible". ......but when the show came on.... I honestly thought I was going to see clips of the current tour as well as some behind the scenes exclusives, as well as an interview. But what I actually saw was something very different.

What I saw was the "VIVO" concert that has been aired on PBS and was released on to DVD. They intertwined the VIVO concert with clips from some of Chayanne's videos. The interview with Chayanne was done is several segments thought the show. Was I disappointed.....only for a moment....from the moment that Chayanne came on the screen with his first segment of the interview I was enthralled! For all you language challenged fans, such as myself, there were even subtitles! (Subtitles are one of my best friends in Chayaville, right alongside the Google Translation Tool!)

That ladies and gentlemen is the power of Chayanne to allow you to enjoy something over, and over again. (I'm not going to tell you how many times I've watched Dance With Me!)
There was also a written interview in the DIRECTV Mas September-October 2010 magazine. Anniee of Chayanne Rocks fame has put a PDF of the interview on her web site!

There's nothing about Chayanne that ever gets old.....*sigh* pure bliss can only get better!

Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment