Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chayanne: "I am always a child" (Article Translation)


Chayanne voiced the character "Flynn Ryder" for the Spanish version of the Tangled tape, which is the highest grossing in the U.S..

 Wednesday, December 8, 2010 Ana Enid López Rodríguez / Primera Hora Ana Enid López Rodríguez / Primera Hora

If something seems Chayanne "Flynn Ryder, the protagonist of the animated film Tangled (Entangled) you put your voice in Spanish, is that both use a smile as his best weapon.
In the Disney film, which this week is the highest grossing in the U.S., "Flynn" use the smile to win the heart of "Rapunzel" and in real life, the Puerto Rican singer cleverly manages to get out of situations compromising, for example, a trick question.
Chayanne spoke by telephone yesterday with Primera Hora, not just talked about his experience turning the voice of "Flynn", but also the excitement of live return to their homeland, the success of his tour is not impossible, and from what he felt when having to cancel a concert in Argentina, in the political career of his brother, Emanoel; to be considered the sexiest artist of Puerto Rico and to the best of arriving at 40.

How much fun was voicing an animated character?




This is the first time I do and it was something that always made me dream, especially after having children (his children, Lorenzo and Isadora). It was really beautiful and laughed a lot. Since I read the synopsis, was something that Disney kept like a jewel, like a big secret I was told about the character, what it was and when the movie came out. "Flynn" is a character I loved, because he has the sympathy of a Robin Hood. He is alone in life, but has a big heart and has the playfulness of how out of trouble, because it has been in trouble all his life. He solves everything with a smile.

Just like you!
 (Laughs loudly) Yeah, but I did not get into much trouble as "Flynn."

What was more difficult to turn the voice of the character?
 I was lucky to be surrounded by some incredible professionals, but the hardest things are the cries, as if you'll fall or those when you get a hit. Those who are like they did in the Batman movies: Ouch, Pum.

Already went to see the movie with your children?

No, I just finished the tour and I could not go to the movies. I watched the scenes while doing the voice. But that is on the agenda for this week.

I guess this makes you once again the hero ...
 It is something quite nice, because they do know me, 'Wow, how nice. " These expressions have and look forward to that ...

It opened a door for other projects with Disney?
The door has been open for some time. With Disney did a song for the Spanish version of the movie Atlantis. And since little, very little of that (laughs) I did shows in Disney. There has always been that contact.



What is your favorite Disney movie before Tangled?
Is that so many ... I am always a child. On television there was a program that gave Disney movies once a week and us little ones we saw them, Lion King, Tarzan, are movies that excite you.

A few weeks before the end of the year, how would you summarize the 2010 Chayanne?
It's been a busy year, there have been many emotions and happiness, because I received much love from the people. Every time you make a record, tour, do not know what to expect, how people will react and you're always with my heart in hand, hoping that everything goes well. But for me everything has been positive. And the film was also a big illusion for me. 







But there were not so positive things, like when you could not complete a concert in Argentina. What did you learn from that experience?
We are human, there are difficult moments in any profession. But if a basketball player, for instance (Carlitos) Arroyo, is presented to the court with an ankle injury, and I must give him credit because it was filed, although not one hundred percent. That's what I try to do on tour so long, because one question, more than canceling or defraud present and give me face, although not one hundred percent? I manage my career with goodwill.

Since you mention to Carlos Arroyo and live in Miami, have you gone to see a game for the Heat (NBA)?

Claaaaaro! I'm a big fan of people who struggle, and I phoned and congratulated him because I feel very proud of him.

What do you think finally the stars of the Heat will meet the expectations?
Yes, because it has a great team. Many figures and what remains is to fit, they forget who will be in the picture and work together as a team to work.

First time readers selected as the artist I sexiest and most handsome of Puerto Rico, what about that?
Wow, are blind! (Laughs) Thank you for always thinking of me and give me support. What good have lost their sight, I am superagradecido. When you say those things, I'm speechless, you blush but make you happy.

What is the best thing you have to have reached the 40's?
The control you have of you with experience. How happy you are, you do a good balance of what you've done in life and feel super grateful to Father God, to work with the achievements. I've always lived very fast, including tours, albums, acting, but when you have a certain age, you can digest all that you appreciate more and more. In addition, you enjoy because you're in full shape.

Your brother Emanoel ran for mayor of San Lorenzo in the PNP, and your dad, Don Quintino, predicted to be as successful in politics as in music you ...
Uhhhh! (Laughs) Papi should be inflated ... and mommy too, with pride. I am blessed to have parents that I have and the love they give us is give us the same as sibling. We support each other, no matter the profession. He (Emanoel I have always supported, is my love and I'm always with him. At the policy level, so I always keep my thoughts.

How are you going to handle this issue? What will be your involvement with your brother?
Always going to be personal. As I know his noble, I know what you do will be for good and good will. So I wish you luck. It's my brother.

But if he wins, your people will expect you to sing at the inauguration ...
(He laughs loudly.) He has my support, is home, I eat at the table with him forever. I will be in their joy as I have been in difficult times. I welcome the decision taken, because at heart I tell you that he is noble and has a great dedication.

Speaking of politics, Puerto Rico is going through very difficult times right now there is great tension at the University of PR, is there any message you want to give your people?
What I tell my country that I love, I am very proud to be Puerto Rican and we all have to feel that way. Those who are in college now are what will drive the future of the country and we have them. I hope this Christmas is peace and harmony. The friction that may be trying to soften, to have an approach.

Are you going to spend Christmas in Puerto Rico?
Yes, for 24, God willing, I'm in the Christmas dinner with family and 31. A pie-eating, eat pork, rice and beans and drink ...Coco!

Live show in February (days 11, 12 and 13) in the Choliseo, what emotions will cause at this point in your career debut in a scene on the island?
It is always an illusion, it gives you a lot of excitement to go to your country, where you have your family, your neighbors, your fellow ... Both of Puerto Rico speak out when you get what you expect is not to disappoint, try to fulfill the expectations. That's my thought, come and say that I love, I come from a successful tour and I want to show all the love I have for my country and tell them everything I've done with pride and tried to put the name of Puerto Rico high. I feel like the first time I performed at the Arts Center or the Hiram Bithorn, have always been challenges and is now a new challenge.

But this time there will be helicopter ...
(Laughs loudly) No, not this year ... The roof of Choliseo can not open ... But we came with many surprises, the songs from the new album, lights, special effects, movement, choreography, costume changes and also to remember the past that I opened the door to present. There are several surprises, especially for Puerto Rico. Then go to the National Auditorium in Mexico and Viña del Mar, Chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment